From: zimpzampzormp on
Where can I download previous versions of Firefox, please?
thanks
From: Carter James Fitzgerald on

try this...

ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/

From: Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo on
Carter James Fitzgerald wrote:
> try this...
>
> ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/
>
>> Where can I download previous versions of Firefox, please?
>> thanks

or:
http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
From: Monty on
On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 05:50:05 GMT, zimpzampzormp
<politicallyincorrect(a)ahole.com> wrote:

>Where can I download previous versions of Firefox, please?
>thanks
A Google search for "firefox old versions download" suggested in the
first entry of the very first page http://www.oldapps.com/firefox.php

There you will find something like 64 versions. Should keep you busy
for a little while.

Have fun,
From: zimpzampzormp on
Thanks to all who answered. (;^)