From: Michael Borg on
We have MS Exchange server with MDaemon. Why does all our bcc incoming mail get diverted to the Postamster and is received in Outlook express format

---
frmsrcurl: http://compgroups.net/comp.mail.sendmail/
From: Lew Pitcher on
On June 28, 2010 09:47, in comp.mail.sendmail, user(a)compgroups.net/ wrote:

> We have MS Exchange server with MDaemon. Why does all our bcc incoming
> mail get diverted to the Postamster and is received in Outlook express
> format

Don't know. How does your Sendmail fit into this picture?

--
Lew Pitcher

From: Robert Bonomi on
In article <ceednaHt5cGUNbXRnZ2dnUVZ_uOdnZ2d(a)giganews.com>,
Michael Borg <user(a)compgroups.net/> wrote:
>We have MS Exchange server with MDaemon. Why does all our bcc incoming
>mail get diverted to the Postamster and is received in Outlook express
>format

Becasue thats the way you've got Exchagne and MDaemon configured?

Sinc you're posting here, you *know* what the real solution is -- install
SendMail.