From: Hall on
For add watermark I usually use VidLogo.It's really good prog.Try.

Kreshiv Madhan wrote:

Watermark in MasterPage
20-Oct-09

Were you able to find a solution to this?

Zilla wrote:

Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
06-Mar-09

I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see the
image on the MasterPage.aspx,
bot NOT on the pages that use the master page.

Added <body style="background-image: url("image"

Zilla wrote:

Background (watermark) image for master page
I am new to ASP.NET and trying to develop a web site using MS Visual
Web Developer 2008 Express. I created a master page, and added a table
with 3 rows. The bottom row has a ContentPlaceHolder, which

Anthony Jones wrote:

Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
Add a the style attribute background-image:url('path to image') for the
body element to the site.css.

--
Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

Zilla wrote:

Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see the
image on the MasterPage.aspx,
bot NOT on the pages that use the master page.

Added <body style="background-image: url("image"

WebSite Monitor Service with Email and Messenger
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/262c0925-3898-47cc-b412-da5f85718752/website-monitor-service-w.aspx

On Thursday, March 05, 2009 8:38 PM
Zilla wrote:

Background (watermark) image for master page
I'm new to ASP.NET and trying to develop a web site using MS Visual
Web Developer 2008 Express. I created a master page, and added a table
with 3 rows. The bottom row has a ContentPlaceHolder, which I understand,
is used by my web forms that use the master page to add their particular
content correct? How can I add a background image in my master page so
it shows up in my subsequent web forms? I tried dragging it into the
ContentPlaceHolder,
but that didn't work. I tried adding to the Style properties of the
ContentPlaceHolder
but that did not work either. Any hints?

--
- Zilla

On Friday, March 06, 2009 3:56 AM
Anthony Jones wrote:

Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
Add a the style attribute background-image:url('path to image') for the
body element to the site.css.

--
Anthony Jones - MVP ASP/ASP.NET

"Anthony Jones" <AnthonyWJones(a)yadayadayada.com> wrote in message

I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see the
image on the MasterPage.aspx,
bot NOT on the pages that use the master page.

Added <body style="background-image: url("image");">

But since I only want in on the bottom row, I also did this to the bottom
row

I then made the background-color of the other objects (tables, login
controls, etc) of my other sheets
to be "transparent", still to no avail.

Watermark in MasterPage

Zilla wrote:

Re: Background (watermark) image for master page
I tried both of the following to no avail, that is, I was able to see the
image on the MasterPage.aspx,
bot NOT on the pages that use the master page.

Added <body style="background-image: url("image"

WebSite Monitor Service with Email and Messenger
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/262c0925-3898-47cc-b412-da5f85718752/website-monitor-service-w.aspx

WPF Control?s Default Style or Template by Extending the WPF Designer in Visual Studio 2010
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/d1ad0a33-d815-4083-8e97-c234fd661095/wpf-controls-default-style-or-template-by-extending-the-wpf-designer-in-visual-studio-2010.aspx