From: Joel VanderWerf on
Tim Pease wrote:
> bones version 3.0.0
> == 2.5.1 / 2009-05-12

A bit of a puzzle at first, but now I see that 3.0.0 is available on
gemcutter, while the latest on rubyforge is still 2.5.1.

Oh, thanks for the git extension.

From: Tim Pease on
On Nov 8, 2009, at 2:45 PM, Joel VanderWerf wrote:

> Tim Pease wrote:
>> bones version 3.0.0
>> == 2.5.1 / 2009-05-12
>
> A bit of a puzzle at first, but now I see that 3.0.0 is available on
> gemcutter, while the latest on rubyforge is still 2.5.1.
>
> Oh, thanks for the git extension.

In the midst of my release frenzy last night I screwed up the
announcement text for Mr Bones; hence, the oddball changes section.
The History file has been updated and you can read it on the github
site if you so desire:

http://github.com/TwP/bones/blob/master/History.txt

And yes, gemcutter is fully supported by Mr Bones. The RubyForge
release code is available in the bones-extras gem if someone still
needs it.

Blessings,
TwP

From: Aldric Giacomoni on
Tim Pease wrote:

> == SYNOPSIS
>
> To create a new "Get Fuzzy" project:
>
> bones create get_fuzzy

Sweet. When do we get this?
$ bones create --railsapp get_fuzzy

I shiver just to think of it ;-)

From: Tim Pease on
You can use any git repository as your project skeleton. The "bort"
rails template out on github is very popular. Take a gander at the Mr
Bones manual for more information on project skeletons (you can roll
your own for different kinds of projects).

http://wiki.github.com/TwP/bones/manual

Blessings,
TwP