From: naz on
hi
you can do bookkeeping on excel:creat cashbook, PCb, SDB and PDB.If you buy VT Excle based software which is very easy to use even you are able to prepare accounts. but final tutch you need an accountant.

good luck

JP wrote:

Have you tried the template section on the MS website?
15-Apr-08

Have you tried the template section on the MS website?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT102527661033.aspx

HTH,
JP

at

On Monday, April 14, 2008 11:52 AM
Gombera Siband wrote:

How do I prepare a basic management accounting document?
I run a small business and can not afford a book-keeper. I need to know what
constitutes a complete managing accounts document?

On Monday, April 14, 2008 12:03 PM
James_Thomlinso wrote:

This is an XL site not an accounting site so your chance of getting an answer
This is an XL site not an accounting site so your chance of getting an answer
is slim. Additionally accounting standards vary by country. My advice would
be to call up an accountant and meet with them. You should be able to get
them to give you some samples of what you are looking for.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Gombera Sibanda" wrote:

On Tuesday, April 15, 2008 8:36 PM
JP wrote:

Have you tried the template section on the MS website?
Have you tried the template section on the MS website?

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT102527661033.aspx

HTH,
JP

at