From: LBarbaraFord on
I have set up a budget for an event that I'm planning. Is there a formula
that I can use to determine the ticket price that I need to charge?
From: Fred Smith on
The formula would be:
(ExpectedCosts+ProfitDesired)/ExpectedAttendance

To do a budget, you could search for an appropriate template (File>New), but
most people would just start typing categories in column A, and expected
expenses in column B.

Regards,
Fred