From: Markie on
I sure hope that someone can help me. I am new to excel and I need to learn
about using bullets. I would like to know what bullet formatting does in a
spreadsheet? I just can't see any advantage to using them. I am anxiously
awaiting some excel smart person to hear my cry for help, thanking you in
advance, Markie
From: Jacob Skaria on
--To Create a Custom Text Format That Includes Bullets
--To Add a Bullet to an Existing Text Entry

Refer
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/323567

--
Jacob