From: Norm on
I will try to explain this
I want to have a running total for C D F and G and use the numbers in A as a
filter
so if I filter the numbers = 33369 I want the totals of C D F G in other
cells on the sheet (ie L6,M6,N6,O6)
The data in A C D F G is entered maually

From: ozgrid.com on
Try the Subtotal feature;
http://www.ozgrid.com/Excel/subtotal.htm

--
Regards
Dave Hawley

From: Norm on
I dont think I am explaining this right
In the total cells below I want the running total from Each column C, D, and
to keep updating as data is entered in C and D
A B C D
33369 03/30/10 2 5
33369 03/31/10 0 3
33369 04/03/10 2 3
33369 04/06/10 2 10
33369 04/07/10 0 11
So the total cells will look like this and will update as data is entered
in C and D
L M N
33369 6 32
13969 0 0
39210 0 0
34287 0 0
33035 0 0

From: Fred Smith on
I would do a Sumif. M1 would be:
M1: =sumif($A$1:$A$5,L1,$C$1:$C$5)
N1: =sumif($A$1:$A$5,L1,$D$1:$D$5)

Adjust ranges to suit. Drag the formulas down the column.

Regards,
Fred

From: Norm on
Thanks Fred,
I was having a hard time explaining this problem
Your solution was exactly what I needed
Thanks again
Cheers!!!