From: KK on
I have a spreadsheet that I copy a new worksheet with additional info each
week. I need certain info that has multiple criteria to add to one of the
"permanent" worksheets.

For example:

A B C
IRS IRSA 20.00
IRP IRP 20.00
IRS IRSA 20.00

On my Perm worksheet I have a column that is IRS/IRSA and I need to add
colum c1 and c3 to that number to get an ongoing total. what would be the
most effective way to do this?
From: Dan DeHaven on

There isn't a way I can think of with formulas to make this dynamic,
meaning that it would automatically include each new sheets data every
time you added a sheet.

But creating the macro may be a bit tricky, unless you followed the
same procedure each time you added the new sheet and you never added
sheets that didn't need to be included in the "permanent" sheets
formula. But it is possible with VBA/Macros none the less.

Are you looking to automate it for insurance sake, so that it doesn't
get missed? Or is it being used by a User that isn't savvy enough to
change/update the formula?

I'll look into the Macro and let you know,

Dan

--
Dan DeHaven
Dan DeHaven's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=748