From: pascaleinlove on
I am working with Excel 2003, I created different list boxes for different
fields but I wanted to know if I could select more then one answer by using
CTRL command? Is that only available for later versions?
thanks
From: Dave Peterson on
Yes, you can.

Depending on what type of listbox it is and where it's located, the instructions
to modify the settings would be different.

If it's a listbox from the Forms toobar placed on the sheet, then rightclick on
it and choose Format Control, then Control tab and choose Multi.

If it's a listbox from the Control toolbox toolbar placed on a worksheet, then
rightclick on it (while in design mode) and choose properties.

Then look for the .Multiselect property and choose 1- fmMultiSelectMulti.

If it's a listbox on a userform, then show the properties and look for the
..multiselect property (like the listbox from the control toolbox toolbar on a
worksheet).

All of this could be set via code, too.

Be aware that you don't get a linked cell for a listbox with multiselect.
You'll need some code to get the chosen items.

If you need help with that, you'll have to share the type of listbox and where
it is -- and what you want to do with the selected items.

--

Dave Peterson