From: Sadanand on
Hi FSt1
I have same prob
I want to set up a reminder in excel, this reminder must pop up 2 days
before my appointment.

But this pop up has to show in desktop without opening excel

I have too many bills have to pay befor due date but forgot the date. There
is any way to pop up comes on or before due date which is mention in excel

Plz plz plz help me

From: Jef Gorbach on
"But this pop up has to show in desktop without opening excel "
This requirement complicates matters slightly bc you'll need to run
the excel vba code inside a true scripting language like vbs/
powershell to access excel in the background so it doesnt actually
appear to be opening.

From: JLGWhiz on
Or use Outlook Caledar, which provides that type of facility by simply
making a caledar entry. The only prerequisite is that you must have Outlook
open when the time rolls around.

From: Sadanand on
Hi Jef

Im trying the same but Im not able to understand
could u give me Add-in file regarding the same code. Im not understand this
code language.
or could u give me a step by step process plz

I had copy thay code then I open the excel and then past the code in excel
VB and saved that workbook in desktop & in excel B2 I was wrote 23-May-2010 &
in C2 I was wrote my bills details but before 2 date & on due date pop up
not comes on my desktop plz help
( plz if possible pop up comes on due date & I dont want only in excel when
excel is onend or not pop up has to comes on desktop plz help me)

From: Sadanand on
Hi Fst1

Plz plz help me for the same

Im trying the same but Im not able to understand
could u give me Add-in file regarding the same code. Im not understand this
code language. I dont know where should this code past
or could u give me a step by step process plz

I had copy thay code then I open the excel and then past the code in excel
VB and saved that workbook in desktop & in excel B2 I was wrote 23-May-2010 &
in C2 I was wrote my bills details but before 2 date & on due date pop up
not comes on my desktop plz help
( plz if possible pop up comes on due date & I dont want only in excel when
excel is onend or not pop up has to comes on desktop plz help me)

And one more thing if in column "B" you u found any date then respect cell
of column "C" details will be pop up
( I required this function not only for one cell but also column Plz Plz
help me )

Sadanand