From: Jay on
I have made a no. of entries while entering the names of files and registers
in a department. I have entered in an alphabetical order eg. Audit file in
'A', Budget (B.Sc.), in 'B', admission registers in 'A', security money
register in 'S'. Now i want all registers to be shifted under alphabet 'R'.
Is there any way this could be possible.
Thanks in anticipation, jay
From: Paul Robinson on
Hi
"...Now i want all registers to be shifted under alphabet 'R'. "

So you have things identified as Registers in various columns and you
want to put them all into the R column? Is that what you mean?
How are Register entries to be recognized - do they all have the word
register on the end? Do they have a word like register in them
(Register, register, Registers, Reg. etc) - what are those words?
Do entries start in R1? Are there entries in the R coulmn that now
need to be removed from that column or do you want to add to what is
already there? Where do column entries start - the second row? How
long is each column or can it be any length?
regards
Paul