From: bermy on
I have an old document that was created and saved with excel 2003. Opening
the document with excel 2007 we can view it but not the formulas Thanksin
the bar and we cannot edit the document. The document was not saved in read
only and is not protected. What is going on?
From: Jerry Whittle on
This is the wrong forum for question. This is an Access database forum.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

"bermy" wrote:

> I have an old document that was created and saved with excel 2003. Opening
> the document with excel 2007 we can view it but not the formulas Thanksin
> the bar and we cannot edit the document. The document was not saved in read
> only and is not protected. What is going on?

Pages: 1
Prev: hey
Next: outlook app crash HELP!