From: GiuseppeDini on
I have a folder with a web site I'm developing which is connected to a
database.
Every time I move the folder to a different computer it's a pain when I
have to move the database and change the connection string.
I've thought to use for the first time a database in the app_data
folder and move all the database inside it.
Nevertheless, when I try to create the same tables with the query
"create table ..." I get and error saying that "SQL CREATE TABLE" is
not supported.
Is there a way to manage this situation?

--

Giuseppe

From: GiuseppeDini on
GiuseppeDini ha usato la sua tastiera per scrivere :
> when I try to create the same tables with the query "create
> table ..."

I mean: when I try to recreate all the tables in the new database for
the first time.

--

Giuseppe