From: lovetoshop1128 on
I accidentally hit Ctrl S and saved a document. Unfortunately, I meant to do
a Save As, instead. Is there anyway to recover my original document? I
haven't closed the file, yet. I know in Word you can "undo" multiple actions.
Is it possible to do that in Excel, also?
From: Gord Dibben on
If running version 2007, saving does not clear the undo stack so you should
be able to undo your changes.

Earlier versions do clear the stack so no reversal is available.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: dlw on
same way, Edit/Undoo