From: bharat pathak on
Can the bessel filter (of course IIR) be designed directly in
digital domain? If so what would be the steps/process.

Regards
Bharat
From: Rune Allnor on
On 11 Mar, 12:22, "bharat pathak" <bha...(a)arithos.com> wrote:
> Can the bessel filter (of course IIR) be designed directly in
> digital domain?

Well, you would need the usual round trip with pre-warping,
s-domain design of prototype, BLT...

> If so what would be the steps/process.

I have seen the recipe in the book by Antoniou:

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Signal-Processing-Signals-Systems/dp/0071454241/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1268310031&sr=8-7

Rune
From: bharat pathak on
Thanks Rune,