From: Shay on
Just in the last couple of months I cannot scan a photo and email it to anyone. I keep getting the message that my password is not recognized. I also cannot email any files because of the same problem.

WPF - XAML TabControl SelectionChanged Threading Errors
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/c26d91af-77bf-47b6-b142-f22d79d6f8c5/wpf--xaml-tabcontrol-sel.aspx
From: Shenan Stanley on
Shay Smith wrote:
> Just in the last couple of months I cannot scan a photo and email
> it to anyone. I keep getting the message that my password is not
> recognized. I also cannot email any files because of the same
> problem.

Can you send any emails?

Have you checked with your Email Service Provider?

Have you checked the settings of whatever application you are using to scan
with? Your email client?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP