From: Latif kassam Latif on
cancel recurring meetings going forward but don't delete the calendar entries
until now - want to do it without sending another meeting notice to everybody
to accept until today's date
From: Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] on
"Latif kassam" <Latif kassam(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> cancel recurring meetings going forward but don't delete the calendar
> entries
> until now - want to do it without sending another meeting notice to
> everybody
> to accept until today's date

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook.general/msg/29bdbe148dfb031f

When you delete the original item, don't send an update. As far as I can
tell, you won't be able to do this for all attendee's calendar's only your
own. The only way to update everyone's calendars is for you to send the
updates to everyone. That's how others' updates occur.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]