From: ex_usmc_doc on
When I try to change anything in option I get the error "cannot access
directory J:\\"

I no longer have the flash drive that I used when I original set the default
file location to "J".

The Drive is still available but I don't have a flash drive.
From: Bob I on
Saving directly to removable drives is not a recommended procedure,
setting it as a default location was a particularly bad choice. Set it
to someplace on the C: or local drive. If that doesn't reset the problem
, run "Help", "Detect and Repair".