From: fedor on
I am wondering if you still have the car. If you do could you pleasesend me
your number or address. Thank you. You can call me at 206 366 2810.

Fedor Galenko.

From: Larry Linson on
"fedor" <******s(a)yahoo.com> wrote

> I am wondering if you still have the car. If
> you do could you pleasesend me your number
> or address. Thank you. You can call me at <SNIP>.
>
> Fedor *****.

Fedor, I suspect you thought you were sending this by e-mail, or were in a
different newsgroup. This is a Microsoft-sponsored newsgroup for technical
discussion of and questions and answers about Microsoft Access database
software.

Just a hint... spammers and identity theives harvest contact information
such as e-mail and phone numbers from newsgroups... so prepare yourself,
because you have revealed both. Good luck.

Larry Linson
Microsoft Office Access MVP

Pages: 1
Prev: annuncio