From: Jean on
The default white cell color causes my eyes to strain after a while. In
Office 95 and 97 I somehow made all the cells a very light gray by default
and had the gridlines in black by default. For the life of me, I can't seem
to do this in Office 2003. Any tips?

Jean

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Prepare an empty WB and pre-format it to your convenience.
Save it as a TEMPLATE under the name: BOOK.XLT in: C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\XLSTART.
* Close and reopen "Excel".
Micky