From: Sage Weil on
On Wed, 14 Apr 2010, Sage Weil wrote:
> Please pull the following ceph bug fixes from
>
> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sage/ceph-client.git for-linus

Whoops, I missed one patch in there that fixes a lockdep false positive.
The updated shortlog is below.

Thanks-
sage

Sage Weil (9):
ceph: fix dentry rehashing on virtual .snap dir
ceph: allow writeback of snapped pages older than 'oldest' snapc
ceph: fix snap context reference leaks
ceph: fix leaked inode ref due to snap metadata writeback race
ceph: fix ack counter reset on connection reset
ceph: decode v5 of osdmap (pool names) [protocol change]
ceph: fix dentry reference leak in dcache readdir
ceph: queue_cap_snap should always queue dirty context
ceph: use separate class for ceph sockets' sk_lock

Yehuda Sadeh (1):
ceph: reserve one more caps space when doing readdir

fs/ceph/addr.c | 62 +++++++++---------
fs/ceph/caps.c | 42 +++++++++---
fs/ceph/dir.c | 7 +-
fs/ceph/inode.c | 10 +++-