From: LifeLikeWeeds on
I'm noticing an odd problem with cfexchangecalendar queries against an Exchange
2007 environment. Calendar items originally created in the Entourage mail
client show up with the string "calendar item" as the subject in
cfexchangecalendar queries.

Here's the scenario:
[bullet]A user creates a calendar item in their Exchange 2007 calendar using
Entourage[/bullet]
[bullet]Our CF8 application accesses the Exchange calendar using
cfexchangecalendar action="get"[/bullet]
[bullet]The returned query shows the string "calendar item" in the subject
column for items created in Entourage instead of the subject entered by the
user in Entourage. The HTMLMESSAGE column message includes the correct user
input subject inside the title tags.[/bullet]
[bullet]Outlook Web Access and Outlook clients show the correct subject as
input by the user and no sign of the "calendar item" string.[/bullet]

I'm not sure if something weird happens in the translation between Exchange
and ColdFusion, or if Entourage is creating invalid calendar items and the
other clients are just more forgiving.

Has anyone else seen this problem? Is it a ColdFusion bug?