From: Pen Ttt on
there is csv class showtable() function to change csv file into html
table,can i make it in ruby?

From: Pen Ttt on
how to do it ?

From: Pen Ttt on
for example ,there is a csv file , two rows two coulums
2,3
4,5

how to write a ruby program with erb or cgi
to get the html file:

From: Robert Klemme on
On 02.06.2010 06:40, Pen Ttt wrote:
> for example ,there is a csv file , two rows two coulums
> 2,3
> 4,5
>
> how to write a ruby program with erb or cgi
> to get the html file:

You open your favorite text editor or IDE and type in all the commands
you need (i.e. as I indicated earlier) to get the program completed.

This is a public forum denoted to the _discussion_ of Ruby topics - not
a free implementation service. If you need introductory material I
suggest you explicitly ask for it.

Cheers

robert

http://blog.rubybestpractices.com/