From: jeffl on
I would like to change the keyboard shortcut for mute-ie the Q button-it's
possible I'm slightly hitting that when I rewind (W)--any tips?

From: Phoenix on
On Thu, 20 May 2010 14:50:11 -0500, "jeffl" <people(a)people.com> wrote:
> I would like to change the keyboard shortcut for mute-ie the Q
button-it's
> possible I'm slightly hitting that when I rewind (W)--any tips?

I think you can do that under keybindings.
From: Steve_Karl on
What Pheonix said ... "keybindings"

From: Gerry Peters on
On Thu, 20 May 2010 14:50:11 -0500, "jeffl" <people(a)people.com> wrote:

>I would like to change the keyboard shortcut for mute-ie the Q button-it's
>possible I'm slightly hitting that when I rewind (W)--any tips?

there are several keys that I accidently hit from time to time. I've
effectively disabled them with key bindings by binding them to
something harmless like show/hide playback state. I even hide that
tool under my large transport, so I don't even see it disappearing and
reappearing. Be sure to save a preset for the keybindings and save it
in My Documents, so you can load the custom key bindings even if you
reinstall Sonar
--
Gerry Peters