From: LA Horowitz on
I have links in sheet C that link to sheet B but now I need them to link to
sheet A instead. Is there an easy way to change all the references in sheet
C? or do I have to manually change them? I found help on changing the
source workbook but I can't find anything about changing links to different
worksheets in the same workbook. Thank you.
--
LA Horowitz
From: Gord Dibben on
There is no Edit>Links for internal links as there is for external links.

A simple Edit>Replace comes to mind as an easy method.

What: SheetC

With: SheetA

Options>Lookin>Formulas.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: tompl on
Use the search and replace proceedure to search for sheet B and replace with
sheet A.

Tom