From: Dr J R Stockton on
In comp.lang.javascript message <hr6aps$nvr$00$1(a)news.t-online.com>,
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 11:29:32, Joe Nine <joe9(a)yahoo.com> posted:
>I want to change the src of an iframe using JavaScript and would like
>to know what's the most reliable way.
>
>There's either directly accessing the iframe's .src property or there's
>using the setAttribute method. I've read good and bad things about
>both.
>
>I'll only need to be doing this on the 21st century browsers (IE6+,
>Firefox 2+, Safari 3+, Opera 9+ and Chrome). So issues with old
>browsers like NS3, IE4 etc won't be an issue.

Setting src works for me in more-or-less current versions of those
browsers, and in IE8. See, for example, in
<URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/js-grphx.htm> (seek .src).

MinTrue XP interactive, bug fix, see via sig.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London, UK. ?@merlyn.demon.co.uk Turnpike v6.05 IE 7.
MiniTrue is good for viewing/searching/altering files, at a DOS / CMD prompt;