From: JodySmithPharmD on
Is there a way to produce a chart that displays different products (Y axis)
against the dates they were used (x-axis)? An example would be:

Product A used from 4-20-10 to 4-30-10
Product B used from 4-15-10 to 4-20-10
Product C used from 4-18-10 to 5-3-10

I want a chart with three parallel lines that only display segments that
correspond with the dates used.
From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

Hi Jody, I have just put up a chart for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item number 101.

The only thing that you might be baffled by is the Chart Worksheet cells B2
/ B3 / B4. These are your dates but in number format: so 40,288 is your
20-Apr-2010; 40,283 is your 15-Apr-2010 and so on.

Apart from this it's pretty straightforward and I think it matches your
needs.

If you agree please hit Yes.

Thanks.

From: JodySmithPharmD on