From: kaklis on
Hi to all,
i need some hints about a console application i' m trying.
I want to make it act as a client and as a server at a same time.
And since it is a console application i' m using cmd library.
I want something that works like asterisk. while working with my app
i want to listen for incoming requests, that they appear automatically
at my console.
Any design considerations?
Do i have to use threads?
Please i want your advice.
Any examples somewhere?

Thanks in advance!
Antonis
From: kaklis on
On May 20, 1:54 am, "kak...(a)gmail.com" <kak...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi to all,
> i need some hints about a console application i' m trying.
> I want to make it act as a client and as a server at a same time.
> And since it is a console application i' m using cmd library.
> I want something that works like asterisk. while working with my app
> i want to listen for incoming requests, that they appear automatically
> at my console.
> Any design considerations?
> Do i have to use threads?
> Please i want your advice.
> Any examples somewhere?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Antonis

Hi again. I wonder is my question stupid, or what i want can't be
done?