From: news on
Ok.. I see none of that is going to work. I have now manually updated files.
This works ok. I guess windows is in the end going to slit there own throat.
Windows is the worse virus I have ever had.
I also had host process shutting down on me but I managed to fix that. Still
trying to work out how I did it. After 2 hours of doing different stuff and
rebooting, I am none the wiser.

Time to get some sun shine... cheers Mick

From: Ǝиçεl on
Hi Mick,

Would be nice if you could tell us more information, like what antivirus or
antimalware software you may have installed, Security suite and firewall,
you're using etc.
-=-
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

From: Ǝиçεl on
Even downloaded and used regcure after a
suggestion from forum message.

Foяgot to say

Stay away from that forum

The only real way to clean the registяy is to reinstall the OS.

<http://www.whatthetech.com/2007/11/25/do-i-need-a-registry-cleaner/>

<http://www.edbott.com/weblog/archives/000643.html>

Ǝиçεl
-=-