From: jo on
Hi need a code for a command button that will open the Search files and
folders dialog?
Can any one help?
From: Maurice on
Which version are you using?

maybe something like this:
http://www.tek-tips.com/faqs.cfm?fid=4114
--
Maurice Ausum

From: jo on
Hi Maurice I am using access 2003 version. I have had a look at the code but
can you tell me what code I need to call this code please.
Jo

From: jo on
Hi Maurice I have tried to run this from the click event and it stops at
this line:
..GetOpenFilename ?

I dont know very much about coding?

From: John W. Vinson on
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 01:53:01 -0700, jo <jo(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hi Maurice I have tried to run this from the click event and it stops at
>this line:
>.GetOpenFilename ?

Please copy and paste the actual code you're using.
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]