From: josh on
I have written code to display a menu item on the right-click menu. It works
on my pc and numerous others throughout the company, but some other pc's
don't show the menu item when they right click. All of my other code is
working perfectly on all pc's, but for some reason this right click menu item
is giving me trouble. I've ruled out different versions of Office as the
problem. I am using the following set statement and then listing out the
caption, face id, etc.:

Set cBut = Application.CommandBars(39).Controls.Add(temporary:=True)

Anyone have any ideas???
From: JP on
Have you tried "Application.CommandBars("Cell").Controls.Add
(temporary:=True)"?

--JP