From: elaine1 on
Is there a way to set conditional formatting to just highlight the Capital
letters and not the lower case Ie A not a?

Thanks
From: Bob Phillips on
If you mean where there is more in the cell than just the capital letter,
no.

If the cell would just contain say A, then use

=AND(A1<>"",EXACT(A1,UPPER(A1)))

--

HTH

Bob

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Assuming the CF is intended for all cells in col. "A" - I would suggest an
Event-Macro:
If Target.Column = 1 Then
For C = 1 To Len(Target)
If Asc(Mid(Target, C, 1)) > 64 And Asc(Mid(Target, C, 1)) < 91 Then
Target.Characters(Start:=C, Length:=1).Font.ColorIndex = 3
End If
Next
End If
End Sub