From: rslc on
I have a conditionally formatted list of dates in red & green fonts, is it
possible to show the green font cells as a percentage of the whole list?

thanks

rslc

From: ozgrid.com on
Use COUNTIF to obtain the count of green font cells. That is, use the same
condition as in your Conditional Formatting criteria for green font.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"rslc" <russ_lc(a)yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message
>I have a conditionally formatted list of dates in red & green fonts, is it
>possible to show the green font cells as a percentage of the whole list?
>
> thanks
>
> rslc

Pages: 1
Prev: copy range