From: Evertjan. on
Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote on 13 mei 2010 in comp.lang.javascript:

> balzer wrote:
>
>> Is it possible accurate and precisely convert VBScript into
>> Javascript, to detect the language constructs and map them to the
>> equivalent in Javascript?
>
> Yes.

Noooh.

The Q is not clear. It seems to be two Q:

1
>> Is it possible accurateLY and precisely convert VBScript into
>> Javascript

This is not possible. [depending on the platforms used, and the different
interpreters]

2
>> Is it possible to detect the language constructs and map them to the
>> equivalent in Javascript?

"mapping language constructs" ?????

With what would these constriucts, presumably in VBs, be detected?
With a programme in C++ perhaps? [or JS or VBS?]

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.