From: Aline on
Hi there,

I created a macro that will copy copy the information from a created pivot
table to another sheet. I seemed ok when I recorded the macro. But there's no
pivot table on the new sheet when I run the macro. What should I do to
correct the problem?

Thanks,
Aline

--
Aline
From: Dave Peterson on
Record another macro when you try it again?

If it fails again, you may want to describe what you did to copy the data (copy
the cells to a new sheet or copy the sheet???).

And share the code (that fails) that does the copy.

--

Dave Peterson