From: Miskacee on
Does anyone have any ideas why all of a sudden when selecting copy or ctrl+C
and then trying to right mouse click or ctrl-X to a field in access that the
paste feature doesn't work? We use Access 2003 and 2007 and have the same
issue on both programs.

Thanks for any direction you can provide.
From: J_Goddard via AccessMonster.com on
Hi -

Is the field you are trying to paste to locked for editing?
Does the form you are using allow edits?
Do have any code that traps keystrokes that might effectively disable sone of
these functions?

Does the problem occur just in MS Access, or other applications too?

A few places to look, but you description is a bit vague.

John

--
John Goddard
Ottawa, ON Canada

From: Gina Whipp on
Miskacee,

Is there an error message? What are you copying from and pasting to?

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

From: Risse on

"Miskacee" <kate39(a)swbell.net> kirjoitti
viestiss�:626FA6D9-C391-434E-8B48-B88D43E515DB(a)microsoft.com...