From: johncaleb on
i have data on sheet 1 in range A1 to C100. I need a macro to copy all the
data starting from the bottom (which in this case is at row 100) going up 73
rows. then paste it on sheet 2 starting at cell A1. Then another macro to
select / copy the rest of data from row 72 up from sheet 1, and paste on
sheet 2 at cell E1.

Depending on my data, the macro needs to select at the very bottom row all
the time because the data range can change from C100 as above to C200. No
matter what, it would have to copy and paste the bottom 73 rows first.

Help would be much appreciated.
thanks

From: Don Guillett on
Modify to suit

Sub copybottom72()
mc = 2
Set ds = Sheets("sheet11")
lr = Cells(Rows.Count, mc).End(xlUp).Row
Cells(lr - 4, mc).Resize(4, 0).Copy ds.Cells(1, "d")
Cells(1, mc).Resize(lr - 4, 0).Copy ds.Cells(1, "e")
End Sub
--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel