From: Brad Pears on
I don't suppose microsoft is providing Exchange 2000 as a free download
anywhere are they??

Until we can afford to move up to SBS 2008 (hopefully later this year), I
want to trash our SBS 2000 (too many issues with it) and simply install a
win2k server with Exchange until we can move on. We are not using any of
the other SBS components any longer anyway...

If anyone knows where I might be able to get this from, I would be very
appreciative!

Thanks, Brad

From: John Oliver, Jr. [MVP] on
Why not look at BPOS? $10 per user a month it's a great inexpensive
solution. You may find you do not need an onsite server but can live in the
cloud. Moved many of my SBS customers this route.

--
John Oliver, Jr
MCSE, MCT, CCNA

From: "Lee Derbyshire [MVP]" email a on
"Brad Pears" <bradp(a)truenorthloghomes.com> wrote in message
>I don't suppose microsoft is providing Exchange 2000 as a free download
>anywhere are they??
>
> Until we can afford to move up to SBS 2008 (hopefully later this year), I
> want to trash our SBS 2000 (too many issues with it) and simply install a
> win2k server with Exchange until we can move on. We are not using any of
> the other SBS components any longer anyway...
>
> If anyone knows where I might be able to get this from, I would be very
> appreciative!
>
> Thanks, Brad

Only if you have an MSDN subscription, since you can get it from the MSDN
downloads site. If you still have your SBS disks, you may find the E2000
setup on one of those. Or, you might try one of those sites that sell old
software. Or even eBay.

Lee.

--

Outlook Web Access For PDA , OWA For WAP
www.leederbyshire.com
lee a.t leederbyshire d.o.t c.o.m