From: KKay on
I have a spreadsheet where I am referencing SEVERAL other worksheets, in
order, in fact, they are called 1, 2, 3, etc... I want to be able to
copy/drag the formula down so the sheet number would increase as I go down.
Is this even possible?
From: PvdG42 on

"KKay" <KKay(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a spreadsheet where I am referencing SEVERAL other worksheets, in
> order, in fact, they are called 1, 2, 3, etc... I want to be able to
> copy/drag the formula down so the sheet number would increase as I go
> down.
> Is this even possible?

As your question appears to be about Excel, you're in the wrong place. This
discussion group supports the .NET Framework. Here's how to find an Excel
group.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/

In the tree on the left, open English, then open Office and Desktop
Applications. In the Office and Desktop Applications
subcategory, find and open the Excel subcategory. Find a group there
for your question.