From: Kent on
Dear all,

How to add a short cut button for a frequent visit web site on the tool bar
on my browser?

Thanks
kent

From: Steve Cochran on
See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/about/customizelinks.mspx

steve

From: Motor T on
Kent wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> How to add a short cut button for a frequent visit web site on the tool bar
> on my browser?
>
> Thanks
> kent

First try to figure out which browser you're using. I could probably
tell you but it would just be a guess. Then use Outlook Express and
search the list of newsgroups until you find the corresponding name.
Ask the same question in that newsgroup. When you get the answer, post
it back here. HTH.
From: Bob I on
Not something that's depending on Windows XP, it depends on how you set
up whatever browser you're using. Try dragging from the address box to
the link bar. If unsuccessful, try asking in a group for the browser you
are using.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Windows version? IE version?