From: Hiten Kapasi Hiten on
I want to create a hyperlink in an excel file which takes me to a paricular
word in another word file. The word file has numerous pages, so I want to
create a hyperlink which not only takes me directly to that word in the
document and I dont have to scroll through all the pages..

Is this possible ?
From: grizzly6969 on
you could COPY the word you want from your word doc. and paste as hyperlink
in your excel doc.

--
grizz