From: Roy Goldhammer on
Hello there

the original sp_help and sp_helptext works directly only on objects without
schema. after i add schema i have to set sp_help 'scm.obj'

I took the original code of sp_help, change it so it will be in use for
schema objects and tried to compile it.

It gave me an error because it not found TypePropertyEx

what is this and how can i use it?

From: John Bell on
On Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:44:41 +0300, "Roy Goldhammer" <royg(a)yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Hello there
>
>the original sp_help and sp_helptext works directly only on objects without
>schema. after i add schema i have to set sp_help 'scm.obj'
>
>I took the original code of sp_help, change it so it will be in use for
>schema objects and tried to compile it.
>
>It gave me an error because it not found TypePropertyEx
>
>what is this and how can i use it?

Have you tried using TypeProperty instead?

John