From: PBG on
Back in the day, when you selected a cell, you were able to have a line
appear vertical and horizontal I believe with your curser. It looked like
cross-hares. That way, you would easily see the row or column you were in.
How are you able to do that now in 2007?
From: stanleydgromjr on

PBG,

Start Excel 2007.

Open a new workbook.

Click on the *Office Button* (upper left hand corner).

Click on *Excel Opt_i_ons*

Click on *Advanced*

In *Editing options*, make sure there is a check mack for *Enable fill
handle and cell _d_rag-and-drop*

Then click on the *OK* button.

Each time you click in a cell, the row number and column letter will
highlite.

--
stanleydgromjr
stanleydgromjr's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?u=503

http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz

From: Gord Dibben on
There is no such default feature for any version of Excel.

Sounds like you were using Chip Pearson's RowLiner add-in which gives you
the cross-hairs.

See Chip's site for download.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

BTW...........cross-hares are angry rabbits<g>

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: PBG on
Thanks, but not what I was looking for.