From: Tonso on
I can use the built-in formats in XL2003 to get a date like " Monday,
September 27, 2010". Is it possible to create a custom format to give
a date like "Mon, Sept 27, 2010"?

Thanks so much for all the help, past, present, and future!!

Tonso
From: Dave Peterson on
How about
Mon, Sep 27, 2010

If that's ok, try:
ddd, mmm dd, yyyy
or
ddd, mmm d, yyyy

--

Dave Peterson
From: Tonso on
On Apr 12, 8:08 am, Dave Peterson <peter...(a)verizonXSPAM.net> wrote:
> How about
> Mon, Sep 27, 2010
>
> If that's ok, try:
> ddd, mmm dd, yyyy
> or
> ddd, mmm d, yyyy
>
> Tonso wrote:
>
> > I can use the built-in formats in XL2003 to get a date like " Monday,
> > September 27, 2010". Is it possible to create a custom format to give
> > a date like "Mon, Sept 27, 2010"?
>
> > Thanks so much for all the help, past, present, and future!!
>
> > Tonso
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson

Just what I needed Dave! Thank you so much.

Tonso