From: hawaiiham2000 on
Does anyone know how to clear the dashed line that appears where the page
breaks after you click Print Preview and then close Print Preview and go back
to Normal View?

Thanks.
From: Pete_UK on
Save the file, close it, then open it again if it's really distracting
for you.

Hope this helps.

Pete

From: grizzly6969 on
go to Tools --- Options --- Page Break and remove check mark
--
grizz

From: Dave Peterson on
In xl2003 menus:
tools|options|View tab|uncheck "page breaks"

I'm sure that xl2007 has it somewhere in the "excel options" area.

--

Dave Peterson
From: YESHWANT on
hi hawaiiham2000,

it's not dashed line but it is margin line. while in print preview, click
on margins, and the line will disappear.

--
learn - n - enjoy