From: dstiefe on
Somehow my excel file defaults to formatting numbers in Euros

how do i change that in 2007?

when i first started everything was just entered as a regular number...but
now when i enter a number it formatts it as the Euro currency

From: dlw on
check your Windows settings, in Control Panel, Regional and Language Options

From: dstiefe on
it's on English...and it just happens on this file

From: dlw on
check: format/cells/currency you can set the symbol there too