Prev: autorenewal
Next: h
From: tim.hambly on
There was on option in Access 2003 that made it when I opened the database it
automatically opened on a particular form. I cannot seem to find that option
in 2007. Can you provide some assistance please?
From: Jerry Whittle on
Office Button on the upper left.

Access Options Button towards the bottom right.

Current Database button in the left column.

Display Form combo box near the top of the right side.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

"tim.hambly" wrote:

> There was on option in Access 2003 that made it when I opened the database it
> automatically opened on a particular form. I cannot seem to find that option
> in 2007. Can you provide some assistance please?

Pages: 1
Prev: autorenewal
Next: h