From: DogmaDot on
I love this feature in excel, but it would be nice to be able to know which
ones are deleted. Some of my records are more complete than others and I
would like to ensure that the more complete record is retained. Is there a
way to do this?
From: Gord Dibben on
My limited testing seems to show that the first of each duplicate is
retained.

Make sure the "more complete" records are at top of sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP