From: hudak on
Hi!
Building a Visual Studio 2003 Setup project I got an error as follow
C:\temp\Setup1\Setup1.vdproj Unable to import merge module
'CrystalReports11_5_NET'.
I have added the KeyCode value for CrystalReports11_5_NET.msm.
The setup project only contains this msm file.

But building the same project in Visual Studio 2005 I got no error.

The two different version of Visual Studio are installed on the same
machine.

I need to destroy to a Windows 98 system this CrytsalReports11_5_NET.msm
because of an existing NET 1.1 application.

I tried to deploy the Visual Studio 2005 builded setup on Windows 98 after I
installed NET 2 on it but the setup project exist with missing dll error.
But no information what dll is missing.

Thanks for a solution.